CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 24 Juni 2008

for Mrs. Wrobleski

Teaching is not only a job. But more than that, teaching is also called a process of knowing, understanding, and relationship between teacher and student. So when you are actually graduated, you cannot say: “He/she was my teacher”. You suppose to say: “He/she is my teacher”. Because no matter what happens, the Teacher has educated you for being a better person. And what honors we give to him/her after graduation? None of them! So, once a teacher is always be a teacher.

In Indonesia, we respect teacher so much. After class, we kiss the teacher’s hand (but of course boys cannot kiss woman teacher’s hand). At the holiday (Idul Fitr), we visit them in their home, give them greetings, and pray that they will always be okay, and so on.

I want to thank you to Mrs. Wrobleski. At the first time I came here and got the appendix, she sent a big green paper says: You’re “A”-mazing. The other friend in her government class wrote whishes so I could get back to school. Indeed, it was so touchy.

But unfortunately, I had to switch my Government class to other class because of little bit problem. So right now, I am not in her Government class anymore.

She is still my teacher, and always be my teacher. She even asked me to do a presentation about my country in her History class for freshman students in the middle of February. With this presentation, I hope that I can explain a lot of things because she said that most of students in U.S. don’t know anything about another country.

Thank you Mrs. Wrobleski….

0 komentar: